A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you return to that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc… The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
More information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The purpose of the cookie is for the website to be able to remember your visit when you return to that page. Although many people don’t know it, cookies have been used for the last 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is not a cookie?
It is not a virus, trojan, worm, spam, spyware or pop-up.
What information is stored in a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID card or personal information … The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of day you use them, language…
- Advertising Cookies: They display advertising based on your browsing habits, country of origin, language…
What are own and third-party cookies?
First-party cookies are those generated by the website you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google…
What happens if I turn off cookies?
To help you understand how serious it can be to disable cookies, here are a few examples:
- You may not share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case with online shops.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My Account, My Profile or My Orders.
- Online shops: You will not be able to shop online, you will have to do so by telephone or by visiting the physical shop if you have one.
- No será posible personalizar sus preferencias geográficas como franja horaria, divisa o idioma.
- It will not be possible to customise your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to tell whether you are a human or an automated application posting spam.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
Is it possible to delete cookies?
Yes, not only delete, but also block, in general or for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for the cookies associated with the domain in question and delete them.
Cookie settings for popular browsers
Cookies utilizadas en este sitio web (**Repasar)
This website uses the following (****aquí en principio debería de estar un enlace al banner con la descripción de las cookies utilizadas en el web, del modo: Cookie-Duración-Descripción) Completar por EMPRESA WEB
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website, as well as the language used. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, you should exercise any rights in this regard by contacting Google directly. (P.e.: -APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SID, _ga, _gat )
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions performed differently depending on the browser you are using. It is important to note that these technologies are not intrusive, as all the information obtained through cookies is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific, identified user. This information allows ANTONIO MANUEL ROMACHO SÁEZ to adapt and improve its services to the interests of users. However, the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser.
On the other hand, with respect to plug-ins from external entities (such as Google Inc. services) used on our website, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider for more information:
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site, you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this Company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbour safe port agreement guarantees that all data transferred will be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European standards.
- If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.